SCOPE SOLUTIONS delivers tailored solutions and specialized services for all your organisational, cultural, and community requirements.
We are an Australian company based in South East Queensland, however we work in other areas of Queensland and Australia-wide, and additionally welcome any international enquiries.
Scope Solutions is qualified to effectively plan and manage formal and informal occasions in any environment, including corporate and government meetings and conferences, cultural capability awareness and guidance, any other culturally inclusive event or multi-cultural occasion, sports and community events, children’s activities, and much more.
We also provide a range of specialist business services including (but not limited to) improving and developing your organisational competency with business processes and governance frameworks.
Our experienced staff can guide and mentor you in your professional and personal development, with the added value of delivering qualified coaching in leadership, business management, event and project management, sports management, and tourism.
We are authorized to work with children, have experience with group and community engagement, and possess skills in negotiation and conflict management.
The team at Scope Solutions invites you to contact us at email@example.com, to learn more about our reliable and high-quality services. We look forward to discussing how we can work with you to provide valuable solutions and quality services for your specific needs.
* Planning of formal and informal community festivals and events
* Implementation of cultural workshops incorporating Aboriginal customs and protocols at schools, universities, businesses and organisations
* Coordination of interactive and fun activities including Aboriginal history and art lessons, cultural dancing, and dreaming stories
* Planning and organising sports tournaments and carnivals
* Management of corporate functions and business conferences
* Coordination of professional development forums and educational seminars
* Facilitation of board meetings and annual general meetings
* Delivery of motivational speeches and academic presentations
* Provision of governance advice in accordance with ASIC and ORIC legislation
* Development and revision of business processes, policies and procedures
* Coaching and mentoring for personal growth and professional development